May 11, 05: soapstone installation peculiarity?

soapstone installation peculiarity?

Posted by StatelyOak (My Page) on Wed, May 11, 05 at 19:37

Did anyone have their faucet holes drilled on site? Soapstone was delivered and installed on Monday with
cutouts for the undermount sink, but no holes for the
faucets. They're coming back tomorrow to install the
butcher block, and I guess the plumber will be there.
Should I be concerned?

Thanks
SO


Follow-Up Postings:

RE: soapstone installation peculiarity?

They did my silestone that way. I guess it's easier do do the smaller holes on site than trying to get everything done prefab. Lucky for me they did as they found that the hole they where going to put the faucet in was too close to the backsplash for my ladylux faucets.

RE: soapstone installation peculiarity?

We did ours onsite. My husband, the plumber and I worked out exactly what was needed. It was a lot better than having to decide beforehand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home